Call Me the Mayor of Shockville. Lets Do It Again
牙仙(2010)
Tooth Fairy
Office nine
2020年11月20日 09:58
You'll never be a famous rock star.
你不会成为摇滚明星的
Y'all'll just be another kid with a guitar.
你只不过是一个弹吉它的孩子
Do yourself a favor and requite it upwardly.
算帮你自己一个忙 放弃吧
Derek. Look, I'chiliad sad...
德瑞 哦 宝贝 我很抱歉
...but it's for his ain adept. Trust me.
可这是为他好 相信我
No!
不!
Come on, Tess. Tess, let'south go.
走吧 德丝 德丝 我们走吧
What is wrong with you? Await, I had a bad 24-hour interval.
你是怎么了? 我今天很不顺
Had a bad twenty-four hour period? I had a bad day, okay?
你不顺? 我今天不顺 行了吧?
No. No, that is non okay.
不 不 不行
You are never gonna speak to my children once more.
你永远都不要再和我的孩子们说话
We are done.
我们完了
Carly.
凯莉
You know what your trouble is, Derek? You can't say "what if."
你知道你的问题是什么吗 德瑞? 你说不出"假如"
And yous never will.
你永远也不会说
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay. All correct.
好了 好了 好了 行了
Who wants to hear some good news?
谁想听到好消息?
I practice. Come on.
我要听 过来
Why are you lot here? Lily gave me this.
你来这里干嘛? 莉莉给我这个
Simply a permit, but I'm on the manner.
只是一张执照 但我算开始上路了
ok,Yous should be on your fashion out.
那好 你应该上离开我家的路
I'thou going to bed. It's thanks to you.
我要去睡觉了 我可要谢谢你
Nosotros've gotta celebrate. I know a place where the hot fairy godmothers hang.
我们要庆祝一下 我知道一个美仙子们会去的地方
Are you out of your mind? I just lost everything that's important to me.
你疯掉了吗? 我刚失去我生命中最重要的一切
My girlfriend, those kids, and I probably hung upward my skates for practiced.
我的女朋友和她的孩子 说不定连饭碗也没有了
All because, like an idiot, I bought into your tooth-fairy garbage.
全都是因为我像傻瓜一样相信你们那套牙仙理论
Await where it'south gotten me.
结果呢 把我变成什么了
You make one effort and it doesn't work out...
这么多年你就尝试了一次 结果没有效果
...and suddenly y'all're just gonna give up?
然后就要放弃了?
It'due south not supposed to be that easy, and y'all know information technology.
事情不会想象中的那么简单 你知道的
I'll tell you what I do know. I know that you don't have wings.
我来告诉你我知道什么 我知道你没翅膀
So that means you lot can't fly.
意思就是说你不能飞
That too means that you tin can never, ever, ever be a tooth fairy.
那也意味着你将来 过去 永远 也不能成为一个牙仙子
What happens if y'all attempt to escape out a ten-story building? I'll tell you lot what.
如果你要从十层高楼逃脱会怎样 我来告诉你吧
Splat, only like that.
啪啦 就像这样
You know what's really sorry?
你知道什么是最可悲的吗?
The person you hurt the about with all your dream-killing...
你扼杀梦想 受到伤害最深的
...is not Randy or Carly or fifty-fifty me.
不是兰迪 不是凯莉 也不是我
It's yous.
是你自己
Get out. Fine.
滚 好
Skilful.
好的
Fine.
好
I'm going to bed.
我睡觉去了
Ane twenty-four left in the third period...
第三节比赛还剩下1分24秒
...with the Ice Wolves however trailing 1 to zilch.
冰狼队始终0比1落后
And Derek Thompson is all the same completely in the bus's doghouse.
德瑞·汤普森依然还是坐在教练的冷板凳上
I don't think he's seen a second of ice fourth dimension. Hither nosotros go, here we go.
我认为整场比赛都不会看见他上场了 快 快
As he has all game, Andreas Petrenko, the Mute Beast...
所有比赛可能都会这样 安德烈·特林克莱
...continues to supersede Thompson on the kickoff line.
继续取代汤普森站在开球线上
Face-off won by the Lumbermen.
葛罗福密斯赢得开球
What a hit!
撞得漂亮!
Donnelly steals the puck, and at present he's rushing upwards the ice short-handed.
唐纳利抢到了球 他冲向空荡荡的对方防守区
Only Coletta can get back. Let'due south go, Mick. Allow'south go, Mick.
这时候只有克里特能回球 加油 米克 加油 米克
This is classic. Every movement Donnelly makes...
太经典了 唐纳利的每一个动作
...Coletta'southward got an answer.
都比克里特敏捷
Donnelly shoots to his left.
唐纳利从左面射门
He's got Coletta out of position and Donnelly moves around him.
他让克里特偏离位置 唐纳利绕过他
He's got the defenseman beat. He shoots!
他突破防守队员 他射门了!
Hits the crossbar.
打在门柱上了
What happened? They blew the whistle.
怎么回事?裁判吹了哨子
Back behind the play, Jim, Petrenko got sucker-punched...
特林克莱从后面对对手摆了一道
...and I don't recall he's getting up.
他看起来不行了
Thompson.
汤普森
Go.
上
Go.
上
All correct, here we go.
好了 我们继续
The Ice Wolves have less than a minute to score...
冰狼队只剩下不到一分钟 如果得分
...and send this game into overtime.
就可以打延时赛
Off the face up-off, it'due south Plattsburgh with the puck.
普拉茨堡拿到了球
And they outset their drive as the clock winds down.
对方开始拖延 时间正在倒数
I don't know.
我不知道
It looks to me like Thompson is simply going through the motions out there.
吉姆·汤普森似乎一点心思都没有
Oh, my! Thompson just got leveled.
我的天啊 汤普森被撞趴在地上
How could that not exist a penalty? He just got crushed.
裁判竟然没有吹哨子 明显是冲撞犯规
I think the Tooth Fairy merely got a taste of his own medicine.
我想"夺牙恶魔"尝到了被撞的滋味
Expect at Thompson, Jim.
快看汤普森 吉姆
He looks like he'due south got some leap back in those legs.
看来他的气势好像回来了
Thompson's rushing across the water ice, and I don't think it's to make friends.
汤普森直奔他的敌人 我认为他来者不善
Well, this is gonna hurt.
这下可会有人受伤
No! He pulled upwards, Jim. He didn't throw a check.
他停住了 吉姆 他没有撞
Incredible!
真是难以置信!
He steals the puck and now is barreling downward the ice.
他得到球权 现在他在冰上运球
Look at him go. Ellis can't keep up with Thompson.
快看他 艾利斯根本跟不上他
He'southward making moves we haven't seen in a long time.
他的动作 我们太久没有见过了
Who is that guy?
那家伙怎么变了样?
Thompson only has ane defender to beat.
汤普森面前只剩下一个防守队员了
He takes the stick to the face.
他被球杆打到了
I recall he'south going down. No, he stays on his feet.
他要倒下了 没有 他继续进攻
He's gonna shoot!
他要射门了!
He shoots!
射门了!
He scores!
得分!
Yeah!
耶!
Yep. All right, nice shot.
哦 天啊 好球
Derek Thompson has not taken a shot in 9 years.
德瑞·汤普森已经九年没射门了
In one of the about amazing shots I've ever seen, information technology ties it up at one all.
这是我所见过的一个最漂亮的进球
Call me the Mayor of Shockville. Allow'south do it again.
让我们再重温一次
Hey, old homo.
嘿 老家伙
Not bad.
不赖啊
Yeah, Derek. Nice shot, dude.
漂亮 德瑞 射得漂亮
Style to go.
厉害
And here we go.
继续比赛
Nosotros're nether 20 seconds as both teams head to the eye line for a face-off.
时间只剩20秒 两队都去中场准备抢球
Oh, no.
不会吧
The Water ice Wolves win the drop.
冰狼队抢到了球权
At that place'due south a cross-ice laissez passer to Thompson, who ices it.
传给了汤普森 他把球打出了界
Why would he do that? I accept no thought, Jim.
他为什么会那么做? 我不知道 吉姆
No, I tin can't get out now. This is my terminal chance to actually play the game...
我现在不能走 此刻是我找回当初那种
...to become out the fashion I came in.
打好冰球的感觉的最后机会了
I could encompass for you. Later what I've seen, you lot deserve it.
我可以代你去 我想你值得我去替你效劳
Thompson, what are you doing? Who'south he talking to?
汤普森 你在做什么?他在和谁说话?
Aren't you lot a trainee? Isn't that breaking the rules?
你不是还在实习吗? 这不违反规则吗?
Delight, I've learned from the best.
拜托 我可是拜了最棒的师♥傅♥
But I exercise think you should look at the address before you decide.
不过 你在你决定之前 你应该看一下地址
It's Carly's house.
是凯莉的家
Hey, 14. Come on. Permit's go.
14号♥ 快点上场
Thompson, get back in the game.
汤普森 回到比赛中去
I can go. Lily does not have to know. Just I'll know.
我可以替你去 莉莉不会知道的 但是我知道
This is my house to accept care of.
那是我的份内事
Permit'south practice this. How? You can't fly.
我们走 怎么走?你不会飞
Good time to larn.
是学的好时机了
I knew yous had information technology in you.
我就知道你可以
Go get them.
快去吧
You wanna fly, you gotta believe.
你想飞 你就要相信自己
No demand to panic. It's simply a giant amnesia gun.
不要害怕 这只是一个健忘粉大炮
It's painless. You won't call back a thing.
不会痛的 你会忘记一切
Don't y'all forget about me
别忘了我哦
You will.
你会忘记的
Skilful luck finding your cars.
祝你们能顺利找到自己的车子
Tess?
德丝?
点击查看本章剩余内容
Source: https://www.kexiaoguo.com/dianying3130/9/
0 Response to "Call Me the Mayor of Shockville. Lets Do It Again"
Post a Comment